Thursday, April 4, 2013

Refinishing furniture!

So I've stumbled across this awesome thing called "refinishing furniture". I've only done one piece so far but I am thrilled with the results and about nine days after setting it up for sale it's sold to a wonderful lady who will be giving it to her daughter. I'm so happy for them. It's going to look great in her room from what she described.

Here are my befores and afters. I found it one Craigslist. It was dirty, had stickers all over it and was missing some of the knobs with the ones it had being mismatched and cheap. I felt like the lines were feminine and I had a stencil I'd been dying to try. I mixed up some paint to create a new color and bought some knobs then went to work!













I'm pleased and I know the little girl is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment