Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Farm Fresh Fair & Market in Fountain Inn, SC

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before but I'll be attending the Farm Fresh Fair & Market in Fountain Inn on September 21st...as a vendor!! Whoooo! This is my first big thing in my new business and I'm so nervous. I did a stupid thing and scheduled a vacation two weeks before it so I'll only have a week to prepare when I get back!! Why did I do that? I need a vacation so bad, that's why!! But still...I'm going to get back from vacation and immediately start stressing about this! Sigh, I'm going to get everything primed before we go and perhaps even start painting. I know, I know! I've just been busy and it kind of snuck up on me. Anywhoosers, I know that I'm going to do one of the dresser sets I'm taking a dark blue with glazing. I saw a dresser I fell in love with and that's how it was painted. I also will be taking a 3 piece Dixie set that I think I'm going to do a cream color and distress...and maaaaybe glaze. I don't know. We'll just have to see how it feels. As for the other furniture, smaller pieces, I have no clue what I'm going to do. I just haven't been inspired yet. I'm hoping it comes to me soon because I don't really have a lot of time to deliberate on this. If you're a local you should absolutely come check it out! There are going to be so many amazing vendors there with their crafts and art and food...yes, food. If you want a closer look you can take a look at their Pinterest page 2013 Vendors at Farm Fresh Fair & Market. It's going to be held at The Farm at Rabon Creek. You can also go to their Facebook page and "Like" them here. Let me know if you're coming! I'll be located in one of the partially covered free stalls so look for me! I'm posting the flier below with a little more info. It's going to be a lot of fun!!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Wish I lived close enough to go. This kind of market is exactly what I love! Antiques, art, live music, food! I'm a new follower! Come on by my blog and say hi if you get a moment!
    -Khammany

    ReplyDelete