Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grey nursery set

Well...I may have painting skills but my taking before picture skills seem to be lacking! I had a previous client refer her sister to me (Yay for referrals!!) to do her nursery set. She's expecting a baby boy in November and wanted something other than white. White is nice but it can be overdone. Her plan was to paint the nursery green and have her niece paint a large giraffe on one of the walls. Because there was going to be a lot of color I suggested going with a muted nursery. Obviously we wanted something masculine and she knew she wanted it to look older so we settled on grey with a white wash. I used Mark Twain Grey Brick and then whitewashed with a little primer. Again, so sorry there aren't any before pics. I'm working on that!! (Edit: I found the pictures sent to me for the quote. Yay!) So here are the before pictures!



And here is the set all finished and ready for pickup!




By the way, when they came to pick up the set yesterday they showed me the giraffe. This little girl is 10 years old and has some serious talent! Hopefully they'll be sending a picture of the finished room and I'll show you guys. Seriously!

Alright, so the typewriter desk is sitting in my garage and won't be picked up until after my husband and I get back from vacation but maybe I can bribe him into helping me drag it out so I can get some pictures. I've made you all wait way too long for this one. I'll do my best but no promises! If you don't hear from my by Friday night I'll be back in a week and will definitely get pictures before it's picked up. See y'all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment