Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another nursery set makeover!

I told you I had been working on another nursery set and I finished today and it's already been picked up. It looks so great and I can't wait to show you the before & after pics.

Here are the befores. It was a beautiful set to begin with. The detail on the drawers were so lovely! I just love what I do!



                                              



There was also a desk that the same client wanted me to refinish. She wanted it all painted white and settled on repainting the hardware oil rubbed bronze but she wanted the desk distressed a little. Of course, I love how it turned out!












My husband just couldn't understand why anyone would want white furniture but once I was finished he said it looked great and now he understands, especially when it's slightly distressed. :) I'm converting people all the time! I hope you enjoyed this makeover. See you next week for a 1930's typewriter desk makeover and tv console, and my finished "Ikea hack" Union Jack dresser! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment