Monday, July 22, 2013

MIA

So I have been a bit MIA lately and I apologize for that! We have been dealing with the strangest weather this summer and our old house (seriously, it was built in 1900) isn't adjusting well so we've been doing a lot trying to keep this house above water. I almost mean that literally! So to tide you over until this Friday when I should have a chair makeover I'll give you a partially completed Union Jack dresser in honor of England's new prince. Congrats to William and Kate!


I've already painted the rest of the showing wood white and it still needs to be antiqued and waxed, plus I'll be finishing a matching side table when the customer gets it in. It's going to look amazing! And I guess I can say this is my first Ikea hack! Check back in this weekend for more updates. I'll be working on TWO nursery sets over the next week or two so you'll definitely have something to look forward to for next week. Until then, Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment