Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friday reveal! Scratch that...Saturday reveal!!

I started this post yesterday but for whatever reason I could NOT get my pictures to upload. I had the same problem last time but it remedied itself in the same day. Oh well...so here it is.

I did it! I figured out what I wanted to do with the nightstand AND it's finished on time (Fridays are my self given deadlines). Ok, so it's not bad looking before, pretty good shape except for a random sticker here and there and those came off quite easily! So here she is before...







See? Certainly not a bad looking nightstand and I love her lines! OK OK, here she is after. :)




Such a lady! I love the drawer pull! I had it posted on my Facebook shop page for only a few minutes before I had someone contact me about buying it. She's coming this afternoon so if all goes well this sweet, ladylike nightstand will be going to a new home today!

Here's my Facebook page (again) if you're interested in taking a gander. https://www.facebook.com/ThePaintedCottageSC Go ahead and "Like" it while you're there! I'd certainly appreciate it! Thanks y'all!!







No comments:

Post a Comment